Think outside the box!… Why just have some plain Jane square or rectangle when OutBack Construction can custom design a deck that fits your landscape, reflects your individuality, and will make your friends say “WOW!” Anybody can build a square or rectangle because it requires no imagination, but what about a bi-level deck with a raised octagon and dual stairs leading to the future pool apron? Thinking creatively takes a specialist who can see in his minds eye what the finished product should look like before a nail has been driven or a board cut… that’s OutBack Construction!
Now understand, this kind of design can’t happen in a 15-minute visit… oh no! We need to learn about you and how you want to use your deck. And what about the future!? Do you someday hope to add a screen porch or a sunroom? How long are you planning to stay in this house? Are there currently children in the household?… Grandchildren?… Will there be? What kind of entertaining do you do in the backyard or on the deck? Do you entertain a lot?… A little? What sort of family events should we allow for?
All these questions and more are essential in designing a deck that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Hand-selected #1 select 5/4 x 6 pressure-treated deck boards (composite decking materials are also optionally available)
- Decking fastened with screws specifically designed for treated lumber
- 2 x 6 top cap rail system, with mitered corners sanded for rounding
- Double-banded frame
- Support posts notched under frame, separate railing posts
- Make your deck uniquely yours — custom features can add the proper flair!